Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SARAH DESSEN





well im not a TWILIGHT book reader. sorry Bailey's.

but my FAVORITE of all time author is Sarah Dessen. she is completely amazing i just finished on of her books. and now am starting another.
Her Style of writing has only increased my wish/dream of becoming an author.
yes that's write i WILL Become an author one day

so look for my books !!

i have read to of her books
and the pictures are above and write now i am reading "The Truth About Forever

that is about it.

everyone else writes about Twilight so here is something new !

5 comments:

Hot Pants said...

What was that? I thought I saw something in there about Twilight. Wait, did you say we should read something other than Twilight?!?!

Jenny B. said...

yes yes i did.


Follow my Crowd.
i start new trends lol

E said...

Are there vampires in those Sarah Dessen books? And I totally know you're going to be a writer--can't wait to read your novels. Are there vampires in them?

Markie23 said...

Reading is FUNdamental!

Jenny B. said...

well i will write a vampires in one of my books just for you guys

ill call it .
when Baileys turn into Vampires. !