Wednesday, September 17, 2008

S I C K

Yup that's right sick time has ARRIVED !
its going around like crazyyyyy

first Mario's neighbor had it. then his brother got it. then mario got it, then mando got it again
then his sister Cassie got it, now i have it.
and if you didnt follow that.

Mando is mario's younger brother and cassie is there younger sister.

COLDS SUCK

plus at school people are dropping like flys because they keep getting sick

i hope we all get better.
SOON !!

Stay well Family
love ya lots

6 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I just picked my oldest up from school. He was puking. He said it was ok, because it all landed on his tray. (He was having lunch in the cafeteria.....appetizing huh?)

Hope you feel better. My last cold lasted 4 weeks, but I lost 8 pounds!!

Markie23 said...

Remember... kissing passes germs!

Hot Pants said...

How do you think your baby girl got sick in the first place Mark?

Jenny B. said...

well i wouldnt care if i puked on my cafeteria food either. THAT STUFF IS NASTY !
im sure that's why he puked . man they re heat that stuff soooo many times

and dad i know that, but you can get sick other ways to,
but im sure i did get sick because i kissed him

E said...

I can't believe you just told your dad you kissed a boy. I haven't even told my dad yet and I'm married.

Jenny B. said...

im BOLD !

RAWR !!!
haha
YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU