Monday, July 21, 2008

Yup.


i dont have much to report. but having the family news letter has been nice. i love to hear from all of you. and to know that everything is going well. Things in Utah have been going well. have a nice little rain storm that i sat in the middle of.

WHATS THE POINT OF RAIN IF AREN'T GOING TO PLAY IN IT !! thats my motto.

Well i am happy that all my doctors appointments are coming to an end. i have one today and then only one more after that . !
WOO. its about time.
i guess its a good things that the news isn't getting worse and that they are finding good things to report.
but hey i am a BAILEY and showing my mob/thug side. LOL
got to keep fighting the battles and issues that come.

1 comment:

Cassandra Romney said...

I girl! I love it when you post things! Look at mine I post everything that I do! I love it! You look so grown up! And beautiful! Better get a swatter and swat thoes boys off!! Ill talk to you soon! keep posting!