Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RAMBLE -ing

well everyone.
its about time that i start posting something every day. its giving me something to do.
Besides what teens always do
be on the phone.
on the computer.
listening to music
watching T.V.

i just take it upon myself to write out to my family.

so hi there.!!
the summer is coming to an end and that means another crazy school year. im ready for the socializing
not the HOMEWORK which is a total downer. the test which take up time to memorize things that im sure we will forget anyway.

school is just a pain.


SUMMER ALL YEAR ROUND !!!!

what happened to the time when school was found not to be that important and stopped like in the 6th grade.


Anywho.....
besides all of that mambo jambo . thing are going good. happy and healthy.
thats about all i got to say..

Bye Family.

1 comment:

Hot Pants said...

Happy and healthy is good. I love it when my kids are home, so I say yes to summer all year round! And yes to no schedules, and yes to staying up late and sleeping in. I'm a good responsible mom huh?