Saturday, May 16, 2009

PROM



ME AND RALF AT PROM :D :D !!!!!!!!!!


well my mom did my make-up i think it was perfect :D

and my MY HAIR AFTER I GOT IT DONE it took and hour and 1/2 it was the style from harry potter that Hemrione did at the grand ball in the goblet of fire well it was 75 bobbie pins 4 rubber bands
gel and tons of hairspray

Me and ralf he got me the prettiest red rose






Prom was soooo much fun i enjoyed it soo very much
it was from 6 to 11 and me and ralf danced a lot.
they had food from mexicali it was really good.
after prom i just went home and crashed.
i didnt go out to dinner or anything but their is always next year.

I am raising my bunnies now. and i love them soooo very much and will have pictures of them up soon. i have been doing it for about 3 months now, and wish i had started sooner.
lets see so much as happened, sorry for not posting as much i need to get back in the groove.

well leave you ideas, questions and just things you want to say and ill get back to you.

as well with more prom pictures !!
love you all.

4 comments:

Markie23 said...

Gorgeous Jen. Thanks for posting the pics! Glad you had a great time at Prom. Love you!!

Jenny B. said...

thanks dadio

E said...

You look beautiful! Gorgeous! And I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Saturday night (Edward's in that one, ya know). Your hair was exactly like Hermione's.

Jenny B. said...

awww thank you so much !!