Friday, December 5, 2008

BIRTHDAY BASH


so as you know i turned 17 ! ! it has been an amazing week.
lets start with thanksgiving. an amazing dinner might i say. i over eat everything
i had way to much pie and turkey. but the following day, i went to dinner with my dad, Zach and Cherie. At Olive Garden there i eat way to much. but i got the most amazing cheese cake ! and the most amazing shrimp pasta. i was in heaven. I got the amazing camera.
I L O V E I T
then at school my friends made me cake , and cup cakes. and presents .
my mom bought me a sweat shirt and markers and and a computer game.
but i think the best thing i got was a necklace from my grandpa.
it is 18 kt gold and 1/2 kt diamond it is incredible !!
over all i had amazing birthday


ME AND DALLAS !! he is a great friend












3 comments:

E said...

Happy Birthday! So, you got a new camera, huh? And is Dallas really just a friend? Cuz I'm seeing his picture all over this place and he's extremely cute.

Hot Pants said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be expecting more pictures posted with that new camera of yours.

Jenny B. said...

yes he is just a friend.