Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sail


i know you are sailing away soon
i know that we can make it
i know i will miss you with everything
I have
i know that im here for you
every step of the way i know you're here for me just the same knowing we'll be ok Eases some of my fears i know you will be safe but i still worry I hope my worries show the love i have for i cant say those words enough i know we are stronger then we think as you sail away i know i'll see you soon i know time will pass fast, and i can hold you once again i know as you sail away, that you are Never out of reach i know its for the best t and that i'll love you even more when you return i love you and know as you sail away that the ship that is sailing will always be docked in my heart

10 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Nice picture. I have a hard time reading *&#%&@^&^%@@* though. It's been awhile.

Markie23 said...

Whoa... just cool your jets man.

Samantha said...

That last line was pretty deep. Did you write this poem?

TimW8 said...



Jenny B. said...

a sammy i did.
and daddy

we all fall in love

Markie23 said...

I think your font threw some people off. I'm guessing they don't have the same font installed on their PC's and so it just looks like jibberish.

It's cute that Samantha asks you a question on your blog, and you answer through your blog... when you live in the same house.

E said...

Did Tim pick your Chinese lotto numbers? I could read your poem, and it was as deep as the ocean. Can't wait to read more.

Jenny B. said...

well thats how things roll Lol

we talk at home too.

and im writing all the time so i'll post some more

Hot Pants said...

I just tranferred it to word and changed the font so I could read it. It really was a poem. Very nice.

Jenny B. said...

O ok.

well im happy you liked it