Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SWEAT

well this isn't the most lovely topic you can have but as i was checking my mail to find nothing in my in box. (hint hint)
i saw an advertisement about your sweat.

i didnt read the side caption to all of them but i didnt know there were so many different kinds

first off what can happen from sweat.

prepare for what im about to tell you
this may be gross

1Sweat Rash

WHO WANTS THAT

i dont

2
Odors
well im sure that happens to all of us
but still i think i could live with out it

WHAT KIND OF SWEAT DO YOU HAVE ? ?

Salty Sweat
Cold Sweat-ewwww
Night Sweat-- NIGHT TERRORS ? ?
Excessive Sweating
Uncontrollable Sweat-- HORRIBLE
Lack of Sweating- well i happen to think that would be nice. but yet you need your sweat

Morning Sweat

Colored Sweat- HEY THATS KINDA COOL
but yet scary .

i could go to school

hey '" MY SWEAT IS BETTER THEN YOUR SWEAT"
"I have blue sweat"-said jenny
"well i have purple sweat"-said Samantha
AHAHHA

well hey thats what i have to say about sweat.


here is a link for it
http://www.aolhealth.com/health/sweaty-symptoms?icid=100214839x1207589974x1200402930




School also began today was DAY TWO !!

Chemistry NOT FOR ME .
other then that Junior year should be AMAZING

2 comments:

E said...

Sometimes I get the words sweet and sweat mixed up, so your post was really confusing to me. Think about it, sweat has the word EAT in it. Rhymes with sweet.

Hot Pants said...

I am fortunate in that I very rarely sweat, and when I do it never smells and if it were to smell I am sure it would be of sweet roses. That's what Dwight tells me anyway.